Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mash-Up

Hey everyone! The below outfit is a mash-up of two styles I usually gravitate towards. I love edgier/boho styles, however, at the end of the day, I consider my style still pretty classic. I felt the below outfit had a healthy mix of two. A silk button down layered over a sweater, with blue jeans, is pretty classic, however, the hat, braid, and jewels, add a more urban boho feel. It was a great outfit to run some errands in over the weekend.


Blouse: Equipment. Sweater: Unknown. Jeans: Just Black via Stitch Fix. Shoes: Steve Madden. Bag: Cambridge Satchel Co. Hat: Pendleton.






Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the mix of the different style elements! The splash of pink is striking and yet still feels grounded due to its classic style. I also adore how you've kept your boho touches included in this look and I'll never stop loving those incredibly chic flats. :)

    Take care and enjoy your weekend,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete