Sunday, May 6, 2012

Trend-Spotting: Fully Skirted


Another trend for Spring that I am absolutely loving is the full-skirted look. It's ultra-feminine and flirty, and yet can be dressed into many different looks. Since Spring is a season of color, and prints, don't be shy to try different takes on this piece. I'm especially loving the Proenza Schouler pleated skirt featured below. Though I cannot afford this lovely number, the black and white marbling, with the yellow color block is simply chic, and adorable.
Fully Skirted
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love full skirts,they are so chic! Love your picks and especially Proenza Schouler!! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post!!i'm following your blog!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and these skirts are so chic x x x following, please follow back x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniella- That skirt is just brilliant!

    Sabrina- Thank you so much! I'll definitely check your blog out soon!

    Coco- Thank you! I will stop by in just a moment!

    ReplyDelete