Friday, January 13, 2012

Trousers

I've been on a trouser kick lately. I've been inspired by a lot of different looks online, that have proven how chic this simple item can be. The outfit below is pretty minimal, and not too exciting on color or pattern, so I threw in the loudest bag I have. I've had this bag for years, and after a beer spilling accident that happened the night the SF Giants won the World Series, I threw it in my closet and forgot to dry clean it. Just recently it was rediscovered in the depths of my closet, cleaned, and thrown into my bag rotation. It didn't take too long for me to remember why it's been a favorite.

I'm wishing you all a lovely weekend, and if you have a long weekend, take advantage of it!!

Jacket: Michael Kors: Blouse: Anthropologie. Trousers: Anthropologie. Shoes: Anthropologie. Belt: Forever 21. Scarf & Bag: Anthropologie. (It's a little disturbing to type out 'anthropologie' so many times... )



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. i love the big trousers. they look so cute on you.
    and of course that scarf is amazing

    xoxo katlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very inspiring look!!! I love this,its a very effortless,chic and edgy combination!! Oh and also you have such a great collection of boots,loveee :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaitlin- Thanks! These are probably some of the most comfy pants I have.

    Daniella- I love my booties, but it's left me with little variation in the footwear department :-/ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very chic!! love your effortless yet elegant style ♥

    xoxo, Izzaura
    http://thefadmadness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style, great blog ;)

    Angela
    http://angeladissected.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete